Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Sunday!

This is a quick reminder about a few things that are going on in my random life.

If you are in NYC February 24th be sure to come to The Duplex for "The Hills Are Alive!" benefit concert!  Click Here!  For details about the show.  It's going to be an amazing time.  

Also, if you haven't taken the time out to look at this, please do.  It would mean so much to me and to the cast of "The Hills Are Alive!"  Anything helps truly.  Kickstarter "The Hills Are Alive"

If you also have not seen my Twitter, Website, or Facebook Page be sure to check them out/follow/friend me!  I always love staying in contact with you!

Now that that is all out of the way... it's Grant's (my brother) birthday this week! My Mom is coming in town on Wednesday to celebrate with all of us and spend some quality time with Grant.  In the meantime I have another full week of auditions and random things to get done.  Wish me luck!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday! God is good!

*HUG!*
Honey

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with all of your auditions. i watch your youtube channel and you sing beautiful. my facorite cover is lot in paradise

    ReplyDelete