Sunday, January 15, 2012

DOMINO!

Well this has been one heck of a week!  It all started out with the auditions for the theatre in PA, which went just lovely!  There were a few other auditions here and there and a couple of callbacks.

But what was really great about this weekend was that I finally got a new video up on youtube (the image is absolutely horrid! =))! It's been about 2 months since I last posted one and I am happy to say that I am back on track with posting videos!  If you haven't seen it yet, please check it out!  The song is called "Domino" and it is by an amazing artist from the UK.  Her name is Jessie J and she truly is an inspiration.  Talk about talent... this girl can SANG!

This week is looking good in my world!  I'm going to a bunch of auditions, but more importantly... I'm beginning my exercise routine, which I truly believe will push me harder and motivate me, not only in the gym, but ... well... in life!  I'll let you know how it goes!  For tonight... I am eating as much junk food as I can to get it all out of my system before the "healthier eating" begins.

While eating my junk food, I plan on watching the Green Bay Packers/ New York Giants game.  I hope the Packers take it! I love the QB Aaron Rodgers! He seems like such a sweet, down to earth guy.

Anyways, here's to a happy week ahead!  Cheers!

*HUG!*
Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment