Monday, January 23, 2012

"Safe and Sound"

GOOD MORNING!

Well a new week has begun and guess what I did over the weekend (that I am extremely proud of myself for doing)???... I made a new VIDEO!  Seriously everyone... this is a huge accomplishment for me!  I usually follow through on what I plan on doing or what I say I am going to do, but I didn't even think I'd last a week with this new years resolution!  I mean I didn't start my working out yet so why would this be any different?

Please check it out!

I have a line up of auditions this week so please say extra prayers for me.  I'm praying that something comes my way soon. Sometimes I wake up and think... "why am I doing this"?  Putting myself through a life of instability both emotionally and financially.  But then I remind myself what it feels like to sing a song or be in a show and I no longer have to ask myself that question.

That is honestly the reason why I make these youtube videos... because it's the only way I can perform for people who want to see me perform.... at least for right now.  So I thank all of you who have been watching and supporting the videos I have been putting up on youtube.  Trust me, it doesn't go unnoticed.

I hope you all have a wonderful start to the week and I hope you'll take the time out to watch "Safe and Sound".

*HUG!*
Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment