Thursday, January 26, 2012

TWITTER!

Today has been an interesting week! I started out on Monday doing absolutely nothing! haha... I literally laid in bed all day, hung out with my brother and watched The Bachelor (yes... The Bachelor... do not judge ;-P).

Tuesday and Wednesday were crazy with auditions.  Sadly, even though both days were dedicated to auditions I was only seen at one! Oh well... hopefully things work out better tomorrow.

Now today is my "off day"... but guess what I started doing yesterday?  WORKING OUT! Yes! Aren't you proud of me?  I already feel a little better!  And today I am going again. So woo hoo! Take that new years resolutions (only a month late :-/ )

Click Here for Twitter
Anyways... I was on Twitter last night looking at who most of my followers are and oh my gosh!... most of my followers aren't even from the United States, which is incredible!  Most are from Brazil or Argentina! I think this is sooo cool and so much fun to get to know people who are from different places in the world.  I've always wanted to go somewhere else in the world and explore the rich cultures of different countries.  Hopefully one day I will!  In the meantime, let's see if I can get as many U.S. followers!

Click Here for Twitter Page!

That's all for right now my friends!  Have a wonderful day!

*HUG!*
Honey

1 comment: