Thursday, January 19, 2012

**Pat on the Back** & a Featured Video!

So I feel like I've made some progress today! After 4 months I finally signed up for a Television/Film class!  My agent told me that I really need to take one class just to get the hang of how to audition for film/tv and I finally did it!  *Pat on the back*

Some other cool news... A new music website was kind enough to feature me as one of their newest Break Out Hit Artists! If you click on the link you can see me singing "I Have Nothing" by the incredible Whitney Houston! If you have time please share, like, "thumbs up" the video.  


Other than that I am excited to spend a night in with my two best buds (Grant & Matt), making a delicious pasta dish and researching open mic nights in NYC.  I want to try going to a few places a week and just singing to random audiences.  I think it would be good for me, rather than sitting on my bum watching american Idol or Modern Family.  

Gotta run!  Love you all!

*HUG!* 
Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment