Wednesday, January 18, 2012

An interesting start of the week...

For some reason I keep feeling like it's Thursday?... weird.

Anywho... guess what I didn't do?... I didn't start working out yet this week you guys!  This is so bad! I told myself I was going to start on Monday, but all hell broke lose! I'm not even kidding you! I woke up at 5:30am to go to a "Spring Awakening" call, sat around until 11 and was told they were NOT seeing non-equity members.  Sadly I am one of those people who were not seen.  I was the very first person there and didn't get seen.  If that wasn't enough, I went the next day and I was typed out! Boo them!

Oh well that's ok... I got a callback for an Opry Theatre down in Tennessee.  Could ya'll see me down in Tennessee?  I COULD! Nice, hot weather.  Friendly people talking with their cute accents!  Something I could definitely get used to!  Hopefully good things come from that so please pray for me!

Another cool thing that happened this week was that I had an interview with Lucas Perroni.  He is the writer for a website/gossip online magazine called "Teenage Connection", which is located in Brazil.  I thought having an international interview was pretty darn cool if I do say so myself!  Here is the link if you'd like to take a look at it.  I know a few people have used google translation to read it because it's in Portuguese. =)


And finally... I'm coming up on making another video here over the weekend, but my goal for the rest of this week is to try and hit 1 MILLION views for my video "Love On Top".  If you could take the time out and watch it again (or first the first time if you haven't already seen it) I would be so incredibly grateful.

I will keep you all posted on more to come this week/end.

My eyes are burning from my contacts, have to go take them out! Love ya'll!

*HUG!*
Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment