Tuesday, February 7, 2012

It's only TUESDAY?!?!

I was up and at 'em again at 6 this morning.  I got to watch The Bachelor last night which is of course my favorite show on TV right now.  But getting up this morning wasn't as hard as it was yesterday.  And shockingly enough I haven't had that "drowsy hit" yet, but I'm sure it will be coming here soon.

Keeping myself busy during auditions always seems to keep me awake.  I find when I sit around I get tired and groggy.  However, this morning I ran between three auditions (and am still going at it), I wrote a few thank you cards, made a few phone calls, and focused on learning sides and songs for auditions and classes. I hate to admit it, but I actually enjoy being busy.  I'm sure most actors are like that though.  it gives us something to focus on and be in control of.  I find that a busy day, is a good day.  Not saying that days off aren't amazing, because they are!

After these auditions today (hopefully I will be seen) I'm headed to a photo shoot with Mr. Matt Hoerl and a few of his friends.  Then working out, and more memorizing/learning.  The rest of the week is going to be even more crazy, but I suppose that's a good thing!

Also, I was featured on BreakoutHits once again... this time there is a breif bio of me, which is pretty cool! Check it out HERE!

Until then, I hope you're all having a wonderful week!

*HUG!*
Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment