Monday, February 20, 2012

Here it is...

Goooooood morning everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!  This weekend was pretty successful in terms of getting stuff done. I finally got a new video finished! It is Katy Perry's "Part of Me".  Its not exactly the kind of song I would sing, but I thought it would be fun to try it out since she performed it on the Grammys. Please if you have time, check it out! (PS don't laugh at the still shot... I look like a fool) ;-)



I also wanted to reach out to you all because this Friday night is the benefit concert for the new musical I am in "The Hills Are Alive!".  It will be at the Duplex theatre and I will be singing three songs (1 from the show and 2 that I just love to sing).  If you're in NYC it would mean a great deal to me if you could make it.  The link is here for the event. Check it out and let me know if you're coming so we can meet up after! http://www.facebook.com/events/272150476188883/

Also, if you haven't seen this please check it out.  It also would mean a great deal not only to me but to the cast.  Anything and everything helps. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1955061574/the-hills-are-alive-premiere-production-in-nyc


I hope you all have a wonderful day!  Hope the weather is nice wherever you all are. xoxo

*HUG!*
Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment