Saturday, February 11, 2012

'The Hills Are Alive' Recording & Me Just Being Random

Hey everyone! I hope you're having a great weekend!

Last night I threw a surprise birthday party for Grant's 21st birthday.  Everyone had a nice time, and it was great getting to meet all of Grant's friends.  They sure do love him. Who wouldn't?

Today I'm just trying to get a bunch of work done and then tonight I am babysitting.  I always love babysitting!  It's relaxing, fun and it's nice to get out of the house and to experience someone else's life style for a change, which is why I also love being an actress.

I'm super pumped for tomorrow! I'm recording for the original cast album of "The Hills Are Alive!"  It should be a fun time and I can't wait to get back in the studio.  It's been a while.  Be sure to donate to the show and check out "The Hills Are Alive!" official website by clicking here: The Hills Website & Kickstarter!

Speaking of recording... does anyone have any ideas for what I could record this weekend on youtube?  I'm drawing a blank ad genuinely need your help.

I hope you all have a restful weekend.

*HUG!*
Honey

1 comment:

  1. You write a great blog and it's a pity you aren't getting more comments haha. I came here from your youtube channel, on which I was completely blown away, particularly by your "Safe and Sound" and "Lost in Paradise" covers. The latter almost made my heart stop- lol.

    ReplyDelete