Monday, July 4, 2011

New Video!

Hello my dear Friends!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  I know most of you are off of work today due to the holiday, so I thought I would post and keep you informed on what's going on and share a few random thoughts.

This weekend has been a little stressful... I decided that I'm not completely fond of all the songs I chose as options for my final showcase performance, so with tons if research I have finally began finding material I truly love and think with showcase who I am splendidly.  One problem though... none of the sheets are available.  When it comes to finding sheet music I truly believe I am the queen, not only because I know tons of websites and random connections, but because I have a boyfriend who is kind of a techie and can find ways to get random things.  Neither of us can find the music for any of these songs.  However, a dear friend of mine has a friend who is willing to compose it for me in a piano score which is unbelievable! I wish I had that skill!

Other than that I have been busy kitty/house sitting at my friend's beautiful apartment.  It has been nice to get away for a bit and see what it is like to live with an animal again.  The cat is a sweetheart!!!

I have also been trying to get a new youtube video up.  Finally both Matt and I buckled down of Friday night and composed my newest video, which is of me performing Paramore's newest single from the motion picture Transformer's 3... "Monster".  Matt did all of the work for this, I just sat there and sang... gotta love technically gifted people.  He truly does have a great eye... and this is just him messing around... you should see him when he is actually working his hardest.  He composes masterpieces.  Bu this is just us messing around, doing what we both love to do.  We'll make a new one in the next month... this is just a test run to see how it all came together.

Anyways, feel free to check it out.  I always love the support of friends and family. and please... if you like the video "like" it on youtube if you have time.
I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July!

*HUG!*
Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment