Monday, June 27, 2011

I'm Tired... But It's All Good!

Hello People!

I hope ya'll had a wonderful weekend!
Well today was my day off, but instead of me getting to sleep in, I had to wake up at 7:45am because I was told that a plumber was finally coming to fix our stove today.  We have had a gas leak for almost 2 months now and today it is finally going to be fixed.  However... the man has not shown up yet!  I'm sad because I could be sleeping right now... oh well.
So as some of you know I am EXTREMELY organized.  I usually write out my weekly schedule on my "stickies" on my computer.  So as I was just writing it out I realized I have dog walking, babysitting, school, and people coming in to work on my apartment.  Not bad, not bad.  But then I started getting into all these nit picky things... I need to choose songs for showcase, finalize headshots, order them, figure out audition songs, get my book together, make those small resume cards for dance auditions, get little mini headshots made for when I send Thank You's to casting directors.

Hahaha so much to do in so little time!
But I must say even though it is a busy week, it will all be well worth it when it is finished, and hopefully we can all enjoy the 4th of July weekend :-)

Thanks for listening to my nonsense!  Love ya'll!

*HUG!*
Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment