Monday, July 11, 2011

A fun Weekend!

Well hello my friends!

I hope you all have an amazing weekend!  I simply must write about mine.

Well... this weekend I had a friend of mine from Minnesota come in town.  We've been friends since high school and she decided to come out for a mini vacation.  I have to tell you... it was so nice not doing work for once.  I mean I still walked dogs and babysat, but nothing I did was not something I didn't enjoy.

It was so wonderful we spent the afternoon on Friday walking the dogs together, then grabbing a quick lunch at a little cafe in the west side.  Then that evening we ordered Thai food and went to see "Spiderman Turn of the Dark" on the Broadway.  It was actually surprisingly good!  So many people were either completely in love with it or completely not.  I was happy I got to see it!After the show we went out for a little Juniors dessert which was of course... AMAZING!

Saturday we went to Central Park and laid out in the hot sun, went for a walk, and later that evening I went to babysit.  Later that night we met up for dessert again at Juniors (yes I am obsessed... it's ok) and walked all the way home because it was such a gorgeous night.

Sunday she left, and I actually had to do some work, so I finished another youtube video for the week.  The "Monster" video I put up last week already hit 1,000 views so thank you so much for watching.  It truly does mean the world to me to know that I have such a supportive group of people who've gt my back.  I love you all... and like I said... before I leave anyone I always...

*HUG!*
Honey :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment