Sunday, August 21, 2011

Keepin' Ya Posted!

Hey Everyone!

It's been a while since I've last written, but I promise it is for a good reason!  I figured this post would be a great way to catch you all up on what I am currently doing and what projects I am working on!

To start off, I am almost finished with my website.  There are a few fixes that need to be made, but here is the link www.HoneyRibar.com

Another project I have been working on is getting myself out around the web and cleaning up all of the site I am currently associated with.  Here are the following links if you'd like to take a look:
www.facebook.com/honeyribarmusic
www.twitter.com/honeyribar
www.youtube.com/HoneyRibar
www.showcaseyourmusic.com/honeyribar
www.linkedin.com/in/Honeyribar

And of course this blog page...

As you see I have been busy in the online world.  Other than that I have been to a few auditions/callbacks in the past two weeks.  I was recently callback for a fun NYMF show called "Greenwood" and the equity tour of "Hair".  I am also going to try and go to the Mamma Mia call this week.

I am now in full swing of rehearsal for my latest upcoming project, which is Cap21's Summer Practicum showcase.  For more information about it, please visit my new website HoneyRibar.com

Fhew!  I feel like that was a lot of info in one blog but i thought you would all like to be updated since I have not written in a while.  I will keep you all posted on new projects/events in the upcoming future.  For now I love ya'll and hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

*HUG!*
Honey

1 comment:

  1. Hi Honey!! I´m Marisa from Spain!! I meet you by the youtube and you impreesed me very much...Your voice is amazing!!! and so beautiful!!! I want to follow you from your begin!! GOOD LUCK!! BYE!!

    ReplyDelete