Sunday, May 13, 2012

Hello & Happy Mother's Day!

Hi everyone! Well I'm on a train headed back to Pennsylvania and I thought I would write a little!

First off... Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! Thank you for everything you do in this world. My mom especially!  Thank you for always being so supportive of me, my decisions and my dreams.  I couldn't do any of it without you there cheering me on like you always do!  I don't need a holiday to tell you these things... I hope I tell you enough already.  I love you so incredibly much!

********

So much to fill you all in on!... I moved to Lancaster, PA for a few months doing the show 'Country Classics', a country music review.  Things are going great so far! My time here in Lancaster is already half way done and then I will either be on to my next project, or headed back to NYC... we'll see where I am taken!

The show is SUPER FUN! High energy, amazing voices and great music!  Everyone I talk to after the show keeps saying how this is one of the best shows they have ever seen at American Music Theatre, which makes me feel so honored to be a part of it! Just being able to be on the stage again, doing what I love to do is enough!  I've actually been told that I sound like a legit country singer, which is pretty fun to ear considering I grew up in the north... not the south! Nice to know I can mold my voice to fit the setting.  Well... my singing voice... everyone always makes fun of my Minnesotan accent.  It's ok... I embrace it 'dontcha know'. ;-)

Not going to lie though... it's been extremely difficult being away from New York... well... Matt and Grant to be more specific.  Matt actually came out to PA and saw the show twice last weekend.  It was hard saying goodbye so I decided to make a surprise visit home this weekend before our show today.  We had such a wonderful weekend! Relaxed, tanned, ate out, walked around, and saw 'The Avengers' (which I LOVED!)  All in all it was a fabulous weekend!

Luckily enough, the fun doesn't have to end there because one of my friends in the show is awesome enough to let me ride back with her again tomorrow! Then I'm headed back again for the weekend for a callback!  I'll be seeing lots of Grant and Matt this next week, which is am so thankful for... they're the light to my life.

*********

Please keep me in your prayers this next week/weekend.  So much has been going on over the past month and I know I've made some great decisions and I know I've made some mistakes... all I need is some guidance as to what my next step is or if something else is waiting for me.

Hope you all are doing well and I will be sure to fill you in more soon!

Also, CONGRATS to all my friends who are Graduating! I am so incredibly proud! You are all in my thoughts and prayers! xoxo

*HUG!*
Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment